Sermon Text/Topic: Philippians 2:1-11 (NIV)
PROPOSITION: Since Jesus humbled himself; let’s humble ourselves
- PAUL’S APOSTOLIC APPEAL: UNITY BY HUMILITY (verse 3)
Implication: We should highly value/treasure the practice of Humility as a main ingredient to group Unity in a church.
- CHRIST’S DIVINE EXAMPLE: ATTITUDE OF HUMILITY (verse 5)
Application(s): We must practice Christlike humility in order build church unity.
- We have to ask the Spirit to show us ways we haven’t been humble & repent!
- We ought to be accountable to other Christians about practicing humility.
- We should inquire of the elders about ways we can humbly serve the church.