Q: How many persons are there in God?
A: There are three persons in the one true and living God: the Father, the Son, and the Holy
Spirit. They are the same in substance, equal in power and glory.
I. God is Trinity
- The Trinity is not a contradiction, but it is a mystery
- The Triune nature of God is revealed in the Bible
- God is Holy
- God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are all God
- God the Father, God the Son,and God the Holy Spirit are all united
II. God is Love
- God the Father loved the Son before the beginning of the world. John 17:24
- God is Love BECAUSE He is Trinity.
- God the Father loves those who have believed in Him, the way He loves the son! John 17:20-23
a. We need to know we need God
b.We need to be united with Christ
c.We need to be guided by the Spirit John 14:16-21