Keeping an Impossible Law
- The Human Condition since the Fall
- Break the Law in Thought, Word & Deed
- Battle in the mind by the power of the Spirit
- The Condition of creation since the Fall
- God’s creation is Good
- Our First Parent’s sin has widespread consequences
- The New Man’s Mission to reverse the Fall
- A New Adam
- A New Garden
- A New Fellowship
Q 13 Can anyone keep the law of God perfectly?
Since the fall, no mere human has been able to keep the
law of God perfectly, but consistently breaks it in
thought, word, and deed.
Q 14 Did God create us unable to keep his law?
No, but because of the disobedience of our first parents, Adam and Eve, all of creation is fallen; we are all born in sin and guilt, corrupt in our nature and unable to keep God’s law.