Living Sacrifices – Part 2
Rom. 12:1 ¶ Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship.
Rom. 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
- A Plea – I Urge You
- A Motivation – God’s Mercy
- An Offering
- A Sacrifice
- A Living Sacrifice
- A Bodily Living Sacrifice
- This is your Spiritual act of Worship (reasonable service)
- A Transformation
- No longer conformed to this world
- A Mind Renewed
- Able to Discern God’s Will
- Focused on what is Good and pleasing to Him